Innovative. Collaborative. Diverse.
The Omaha Catholic School Consortium educates students, preschool through eighth grade, from 50+ different zip codes in the Metro Area, in six elementary schools throughout southeast Omaha.
We share one mission to keep Catholic education affordable and accessible for all families across southeast Omaha and beyond.
Children from many diverse cultures make up our student body, with more than half of our students coming from a nonwhite background.
We serve a high number of families who experience income instability, with approximately 49% of our students qualifying for free or reduced lunch and 51% receiving some form of tuition assistance. And the collected tuition covers less than half of the cost to educate a child. The remaining amount is covered by parish support and fundraising efforts. It is through generous support from individuals, alumni, and area businesses that we are able to bring quality Catholic education to the families of the nearly 1,700 students we serve.
Your gift will make a difference by:
- Inspiring an environment where students can grow in their faith and relationship with Christ.
- Covering the tuition gap. Tuition collected covers less than half the cost to educate a child at our schools.
- Maintaining affordable tuition rates. We must ensure our Catholic schools are accessible for all families.
- Providing industry-leading curriculum to prepare all of our students for future academic success in high school and beyond.
- Enhancing the use of technology to increase individualized instruction.
- Providing staff development opportunities to encourage professional growth and staff retention.
- Giving families a choice in their child’s education.
To discover how you can help strengthen our schools by giving the gift of your time, talent or treasure, please contact our Development Office at (402) 590-2810.
THE ANCHOR ALLIANCE
TOGETHER IN CHRIST, ANCHORED IN HOPE
Our schools are an anchor for our students, their families and our neighborhoods. Those who join us in our mission become an anchor for the success of our schools.
Hebrews 6:18-20 tells us that our hope in Jesus is like an anchor for our souls, holding us secure and safe.
To join the Anchor Alliance, simply share your gift of $1,000 or greater to the Consortium's Together In Christ Annual Fund.
The Anchor Alliance Levels of Giving:
Crown - $25,000 and above
Cross - $15,000-$24,999
Gold - $10,000-$14,999
Silver - $7,500 - $9,999
Iron $5,000- $7,499
Copper - $2,500-$4,999
Bronze - $1,000-$2,499
See the list of last year's supporters inside our Annual Impact Report.
Grateful for you.
Don't take our word for it - hear from our Catholic school students and staff themselves, expressing gratitude for all of the Consortium community support.See our video library