Together in Christ
The Together in Christ Annual Fund is a collaborative effort to strengthen our Catholic identity, sustain our schools financially, continue our tradition of academic excellence, and maintain affordable tuition. Tuition covers less than half of the cost to educate a child at our schools. The remaining amount is covered by parish support and through development efforts like the Together in Christ Annual Fund.
When you support the Together in Christ Annual Fund, you help:
- Cover our tuition gap. The cost to provide a Consortium school education is $5,060 annually per student. With our tiered tuition model, the average tuition paid per student is $2,100. This means we have a $2,960 “tuition gap” to cover annually per student.
- Increase tuition assistance opportunities. Forty-three percent of our students receive tuition assistance. All families pay a portion of their child’s tuition.
- Stabilize tuition costs. Our tuition rates are among the lowest in the Archdiocese of Omaha.
- Provide industry-leading curriculum to prepare all of our students for future academic success in high school and beyond.
- Enhance the use of technology and individualized instruction to support each student in achieving his or her personal best.
- Provide staff development opportunities to encourage professional growth and staff retention.
- Inspire an environment where students can grow in their faith and relationship with Christ.
- Give families a choice in their child’s education.
Please consider a gift to the Together in Christ Annual Fund. Gifts can be designated to a specific Consortium school, or to the area of greatest need. Remember, every gift matters.
To make your gift today, contact the Development Office at 402-590-2815 or click the “Donate” button in the top left corner of our website to make a secure online donation. Thank you for your support!