Your donation makes a difference.
The Omaha Catholic School Consortium educates 1,845 students, preschool through eighth grade, in six elementary schools throughout southeast Omaha.
Our student body represents 50 different zip codes in the Metro area.
Our schools have experienced a steady 30% enrollment increase since we joined as a network of schools in 2012.
The Consortium educates more than 13% of the total elementary school students in the Archdiocese of Omaha.
We share one mission to keep Catholic education affordable and accessible for all families across southeast Omaha and beyond.
We are made up of many diverse cultures with 49% of our students coming from a minority background. We serve a high number of low income families, with approximately 44% of our students qualifying for free or reduced lunch and receiving some form of financial aid.
We challenge our students with a rigorous academic curriculum that integrates new and innovative approaches to instruction.
Tuition collected covers less than half of the cost to educate a child. The remaining amount is covered by parish support and development efforts. It is through generous support from individuals, alumni, and area businesses that we are able to bring quality Catholic education to more than 1,800 students.
Your gift will make a difference by:
- Inspiring an environment where students can grow in their faith and relationship with Christ.
- Covering the tuition gap. Tuition collected covers less than half the cost to educate a child at our schools.
- Maintaining affordable tuition rates.We must ensure our Catholic schools are accessible for all families.
- Providing industry-leading curriculum to prepare all of our students for future academic success in high school and beyond.
- Enhancing the use of technology to increase individualized instruction.
- Providing staff development opportunities to encourage professional growth and staff retention.
- Giving families a choice in their child’s education.
To discover how you can help strengthen our schools by giving the gift of your time, talent or treasure, please contact our Development Office at (402) 590-2810.