Your donation makes a difference.
Last school year, 51 percent of our students received needs-based tuition assistance. Your support means families can choose Catholic education for their children.
Innovative. Collaborative. Diverse.
The Omaha Catholic School Consortium educates students, preschool through eighth grade, in six elementary schools throughout southeast Omaha.
Our student body represents 50+ different zip codes in the Metro area.
The Consortium educates more than 13% of the total elementary school students in the Archdiocese of Omaha.
We share one mission to keep Catholic education affordable and accessible for all families across southeast Omaha and beyond.
We are made up of many diverse cultures with more than half of our students coming from a nonwhite background.
We serve a high number of families who experience income instability, with approximately 49% of our students qualifying for free or reduced lunch and 51% receiving some form of financial aid.
We challenge our students with a rigorous academic curriculum that integrates new and innovative approaches to instruction. For the 2020-2021 school year, our six schools were among few who provided a remote learning program option for those who desired it as an alternative to face to face instruction.
Tuition collected covers less than half of the cost to educate a child. The remaining amount is covered by parish support and development efforts. It is through generous support from individuals, alumni, and area businesses that we are able to bring quality Catholic education to the families of the nearly 1,700 students we serve.
Your gift will make a difference by:
- Inspiring an environment where students can grow in their faith and relationship with Christ.
- Covering the tuition gap. Tuition collected covers less than half the cost to educate a child at our schools.
- Maintaining affordable tuition rates.We must ensure our Catholic schools are accessible for all families.
- Providing industry-leading curriculum to prepare all of our students for future academic success in high school and beyond.
- Enhancing the use of technology to increase individualized instruction.
- Providing staff development opportunities to encourage professional growth and staff retention.
- Giving families a choice in their child’s education.
To discover how you can help strengthen our schools by giving the gift of your time, talent or treasure, please contact our Development Office at (402) 590-2810.