Your donation makes a difference.
Enrollment at our six schools has grown each year since the Consortium was formed in 2012. We are proud of our growth, and we invite your support as we continue to form disciples of Christ and future leaders.
The goal of the Omaha Catholic School Consortium is to provide quality Catholic schools for children and families in southeast Omaha. To help achieve this goal, strengthen our Catholic identity, sustain our schools financially, continue our tradition of academic excellence and maintain affordable tuition. Through this collaborative community of schools, we are achieving more efficient cost management, curriculum enhancements, staff development, and classroom innovations.
Tuition collected covers less than half of the cost to educate a child. The remaining amount is covered by parish support and development efforts. It is through generous support from individuals, alumni, and area businesses that we are able to bring quality Catholic education to more than 1,800 students.
Your gift will make a difference by:
- Inspiring an environment where students can grow in their faith and relationship with Christ.
- Covering the tuition gap. Tuition collected covers less than half the cost to educate a child at our schools.
- Increasing tuition assistance opportunities. Forty-three percent of our students receive tuition assistance. All families pay a portion of their child’s tuition.
- Maintaining affordable tuition rates.We must ensure our Catholic schools are accessible for all families.
- Providing industry-leading curriculum to prepare all of our students for future academic success in high school and beyond.
- Enhancing the use of technology to increase individualized instruction.
- Providing staff development opportunities to encourage professional growth and staff retention.
- Giving families a choice in their child’s education.
To discover how you can help strengthen our schools by giving the gift of your time, talent or treasure, please contact our Development Office at (402) 590-2810.